Aboriginal Business Advisory Initiative (ABAI)
The Aboriginal Business Advisory Initiative (ABAI) program supports Aboriginal owned businesses to get started and build capacity through greater connectivity to NSW Government Procurement, supporting
business start-up, encouraging business expansion and providing access to training and job creation.
Kategic is an Aboriginal owned business, through the ABAI program we cover Western NSW and New England regions. The program employs Aboriginal people with experience in business operations, management, industry government programs and training.
We can work with you to:
- Start up or grow your business
- Develop a business plan
- Identify potential funding opportunities
- Connect you with other services and potential customers
- Provide information on how to apply for funding
- Provide information on governance and management
- Link you in with training opportunities
- Conduct a Health Check on your business
Advise you on procurement within industry and Government to increase Indigenous business participation.
Our Aboriginal Business Advisor is Renee Ceapa, she can be contacted on 0498 009 634 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ABAI program is funded by the NSW Government.